Sunday, January 3, 2010

What I thought about 2009 / New year resolutions. ( Word filled post. Pictures upload another time)

Hey everyone. So it has been awhile since I last updated this space. Been pretty busy..........(maple-ing).
Yes I know! MAPLEEEE OMG SO LAME. Hahaha couldn't agree more that its kinda childish.. No offence. But I really really wanted to learn Dota. Sad thing is that my laptop couldn't download dota or install dota inside.

Depressing much. And I couldn't always face 4 websites. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Blogger.
Facebook's games stinks VERY MUCH. Twitter's O-kay, not much of killing my boredom. Youtube rocks my world, but there isn't frequent updates by my subscriptions and Blogger. I wouldn't update without pictures nor would I write something like Hi, I'm bored. Bye.

I would, myself, pretty much bore you guys.

So yea, I'm playing in Bootes. Level 38, Flame Wizard. :)
Add me if you're playing in Bootes or deciding to play anytime soon.


What I thought about 2009:
It was a tough but quick year. In a blink of an eye, 3 soon to be 4 years have passed. I'll be facing my ultimate fear in a few months time, my O levels.

To sum it up, 2009 was an awesome year. Didn't really faced much difficulty in my own affairs.

Studies - Improved. I finally passed my chinese thanks to my awesome teacher and of course, me. My teacher's always secretly adding marks for me. Or telling me to submit my homework to get a better grade.

Without that awesome teacher, I wouldn't have passed to have a B4.
Also, I have to thank myself for putting in efforts to redo essays and chuck my laziness aside to do well. Patontheback4me??

Relationship - I met my dearest most awesomest boyfriend and I've finally found THE ONE. LOL cheesy much. But really, if it wasn't for him, I guessed I've suffered A WHOLE LOT. When I get mad, he's there.

When I quarrelled so badly with my family, he was the one who comforted me.
And despite my flaws and mistakes, he still cares and loved me so unconditionally.
He is the best boyfriend I could ever asked for.
I love you babychubbycheeks!! I love you and your awesome possum double cheek fats!


Friendship - I don't deny I've been neglecting some of my best friends like tinyandmighty for my boyfriend. But really, tinyandmighty, you will always remain my little sissy. I treat you just like a little sister. Ever so midget-y and a-door-ra-ble.
Yup, though I've neglected you, you will always ALWAYS be my no.1 listener and best friend.
Oh, and Happy Belated 31st monthsary together!
TO US!! ;)

I really don't have any New Year resolutions in mind but all I want is to remain like this forever. Ever so happy and contented. One more thing is that I hope I'd kick my laziness aside to focus more for my O levels.

I'm sorry for not uploading any pictures but I would! VERY VERY VERY SOON. MAYBE LATER. OR TOMORROW. I HAVE TO CHECK IF MY PHOTOBUCKET IS ALRIGHT. IMAGESHACK SEEMS TO BE NOT LIKING ME VERY MUCH! >:(

No comments: