Friday, January 8, 2010

Hello again!

The first weekend of 2010 are here! So I thought I'd just update a little. Just a little. I'm so sorry I've still not uploaded the pictures is because ever since I've maple in my laptop, it lags like super bad.
I'd do it soon! I promise!

So.. I managed to survive the first week of school. Were given Math and Chinese homework to complete so it isn't so tough yet. The worst have yet to come.
Temasek Poly yesterday with the group of secondary 4s in my school who've chosen to check Temasek Poly out. It was their open house. Quite a big school I must say.

Cheerful students also, literally cheering everywhere.
Thought I could meet Gladys but she left early so..

Anyways, I'll be attending another open house which is at NAFA, Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts on the 16th which is next saturday. Asked tinyandmighty along but she's 'busy' with something so.. oh well.

I'll ask baby along then, anyway, we ARE celebrating our 7th month next saturday too.

One more thing, I'll be away for camp from the 12th - 15th with my beloved classmatesssssss. Yeap, decided to go because its gonna be our final year together as a class so I might as well cherish our quality time together having fun.

Rest of 2010 is gonna be stress, homework and more STRESS! Ugh!

I guess that's all for now. I'll post pictures up ASAP and definitely before I go for my camp. I'll be tweeting there. So... you know what to do!!
;)

No comments: