Thursday, January 21, 2010

I feel my blog's getting boring with the absence of my ALWAYS-OVERDUED photos and posts.
Thanks to the ssp(s) everyday that ends around 3PM that always kept me so lethargic.

And blogger's getting really lag and its getting on my nerves. It takes a thousand years to like freaking load the whole page not including the photos. I think the problem lies with the uploader I'm using???

I want a change, I want to try LJ but the codes..... ugh!!

New Year's around the corner and I've yet to shop for my New Year's clothings and stuff.
I think last minute shopping is my forte? :B
I love last minute rush and trying to get everything in place in just a few days' grace. I need to get my hair done soon. I swear.

Still considering if I should put extensions..but my hair is THIS long already. & if I do put on extensions, it only lengthens my hair by a bit and thickens my hair. Me likey!!

Extend eyelashes, Fix hair, Shop for clothes, New lens , the list goes on.

Here are some pictures to end off this 'miracle' post.


















No comments: