Friday, January 15, 2010

15th again....

I'm back from the most stupidest camp EVER.
It sucked! Like pork balls!!!! UGH!

I caught a fever there and left the camp 1 night earlier which is last night. And I woke up at 9am just now and my fever's all GONE!

Bb came straight over to my place to visit me. I missed him so much. But he just came and go.

I really have no mood/inspiration to blog cause I am still suffering from a major headache. I can't walk straight. I'll limp and skip a few steps. Weird.......

Anyways, Happy 7th Babylove!
Hope tomorrow's outing with tinyandmighty, her friend and Bb will be a good one. We'll be at NAFA for their open house! Though I'm set to go into Laselle, wouldn't hurt to go check out NAFA.

Then perhaps a movie with Bb at night. WE need a talk.

No comments: