Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates. Having my monthly reds now so have not been going out.
I don't like going out when I'm feeling shaggish and might have cramps anytime. Thankfully this month's reds are going quite smoothly. No cramps at all.

Yup. So tonight's the huge event. I slept at 3am a woke up at 7am. Why is my body clock like that???????
Omg I need to sleep more! I'll be like on my feet for like at least 18 hours man. You're not being nice body clock >:(

Anyways, will be meeting roseswilldie, tallysalad and 27aprilbaby around 2.30 and off to Swap & Shop! Damn I fucking can't wait!! Its been ages since I last went to a flea.
Because I don't like fleas. So humid, and I'm always like the last to reach the flea because I like to take my time and all the good deals? > Seeing them fly away.




Oh andddddddd, my 16mm contact lens arrived!! I tried them on the moment I saw the package.
One side of the lenses didn't hurt. The other stinged like fuck.
Can anyone tell me why? I cleaned the lenses before putting them on like the swirling process to remove dirt whatsoever.



But isit normal for it to hurt? Because most of my previous pairs of contact lenses, one side would hurt. The other won't.


& since my degree is the same, I tried the lens that hurt to both my left and right eye and it stinged.

Nothing to do with my eyes, the problem's on the lens.

Any help?

No comments: