Wednesday, December 16, 2009

15th.

There were more pictures but I deleted them because of the size. I reformated my camera and resizing the photos small slipped my mind. The pictures were 4000x3000. Can you imagine.
My blog would lag like mad :(

Oh and I'm so happy! My hair's growing so fast now and the violet color I'm having faded to a lighter violet. The color is much more obvious than the first few days after I dyed my hair. Hopefully acceptable for school next year. & on the topic of school, I cant accept the fact school is reopening is like approximately 2 weeks and a few days. Heck!!!!!!! I've yet to enjoyed my holidays genuinely.

I like it when the holidays are loooong and then I'll dread of holidays till I wanna get back to school. But but but, I'm still at the liking holidays part :[ Maybe its cause I'll be having my O's next year thats why.

Hopefully I'll willingly turn into a bookworm when school reopens. Because if I study very hard, the endless class tests and exams would be a breeze the 10 months to freedom would be faster. Yay!















To my dearest most cutest baby.

Nothing beats every 15th of each month. You are everything. And I love everything about you. From the way you laugh, the way you smell, your silly actions, how you make me love you even more every second, to your annoying nose that never stops sneezing. When I'm at my worst, I look back and thought of the stupid things we'll do together, totally cheers me up and when we're happy with each other at our arms, everything quiets down and it all feels worthwhile.

Happy 6th, baby. I love you the way I've always had. But even more!! :B

No comments: