Sunday, March 21, 2010

Never meant to be..

19 March 2010:

Swensens with Jn. Nothing much. Wasn't a good day, but thanks for accompanying me.


Their orgasmic fried mushies are the bomb. MUST TRY

20 March 2010:

Town with tinyandmighty during the evening for dinz. Frolicks thereafter.
I always enjoyed the outings spent with you honeybee. Thanks for lending a ear :B
Upcoming 3 years of friendship.
Tell me which day you're free ok baby! Snip snip snip hair










PS; Thanks for the times we shared for the past 9 months. It'll be locked away in my heart forever, my friend :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I couldnt comment on http://nostalgiasoiree.blogspot.com cause you didn't accept annon comments :( You've mention on twitter that you took pills. Is it birth control pills? Is there an age limit to purchase them? How/where do you purchase them? :( Please help :(

p/s: please use formspring again :(