Sunday, December 27, 2009

How was your Christmas?

My Christmas sucked this year. There wasn't the christmas hype like previous years.. why?! The only places flooded with humans were orchard road. So many path closure resulting us having to walk one big round. My photos were accidentally deleted by Theodore :(
One reason why I don't like people to browse my things is because of incidents like THIS

K whatever. Took much more photos to replace the ones that were deleted. Poor baby had to 'suffer' :[
He enjoyed the suffering anyway. Right my baby?!

Christmas Eve: Town with Baby and his friends. Was quite much of a bore. Didn't expected Christmas Eve to be this boring.












Christmas Day: Baby and I were so dead beat, we woke up at 5pm
Spent Christmas with Baby and yup! Only Baby. For once, we avoided the sweaty huge crowds.
To spend quality time together at his place. Had heart to heart talks with him.

He is the one for me. No doubt. I love ya baby!!



Post Christmas: Post Christmas......never realllllly made up for the mood for Christmas.
Vivo> Initially wanted to catch Avatar, but the only seatings were 1st / 2nd row from screen. Gave it a miss. Headed down Theodore's house party.

This is where the horror begins. Played some insane number game and loser had to down whole cup of pure red wine.
I lost 3 times! WTF 3!!! Unlucky or what.
After wine, WATER. Not one or two cups.
But 1/3 of the 1.5L bottle. And yup, I lost again. TWICE. Wtf do you know how it feels to drink WATER after WINE?

I peed once every 15minutes. Thank you very much.

But overall, I kinda enjoyed my Christmas one way or another.
At least, I had Baby to spend Christmas with. :) I couldn't ask for anything wayyyyyyy better than that.
And this Christmas spent with Baby won't be the last :)

I love you sweetcheeks. 19 more days to our 7th.


































No comments: