Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dad's Birthday / Ion+Wheelocks / HK Cafe

05-12-09

Town with baby in the afternoon. Very sweet of baby to accompany down to Ion to update my itouch to Version 3.0.
Fucking hell, they told me they don't do it. I've to do it on my itunes.

Did not give up yet and went down to Wheelocks' EpiCentre and they told me the same thing.
So it was a very futile trip down those 2 places. But sweet baby never complained. HE IS THE BEST! BB FTW! <333333> Hk Cafe for dessert. Their standard dropped? Their Mango ice dessert thingy was a disappointment. Swear never gonna go back there for dessert -.-


















My Mr.Korean zai zai !!!!!!!!!!!!



A messy bun hairdo for today.



Evening > Mall to collect Dad's birthday cake.
And yes, bb's so sweet to accompany me too!! Heh kom ruk kun(thai for i love you) luh baby!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!




Dinner at Ichiban Sushi. And cutting cake ceremony were all nicely arranged by/with the staffs of Ichiban Sushi.
Service wise, 3/5 stars.

Anyway, hope you've had a memorable birthday Daddy!
With love from everyone ^^


Its obvious how old my Dad is right.
Me, Dad, Brother.

HEHEHEHEHE I LOVEEEEE THIS PHOTO ALOT!<33

No comments: